Saturday, 10 December 2011

Day 35: Still under the Goal Weight!

Weight today: 54,5 kg (120,2 lbs)
Change: -0,7kg (1,5 lbs)
Goal weight: 55,2 kg (reached 06/11/11)

First of all, apologies for not updating in almost a week. Life has been very hectic with Christmas and moving stuff taking up most of my time. I am very, very excited! Just 9 more days of work, then two weeks of Christmas holidays and then baby, I'm gone!

Weight wise, the past week has been very peculiar. From Day 23 onward, my weight has continued to drop, and ever since Day 26, I have been way below my goal weight. On Wednesday, I was at 53,2 kg (117,3 lbs), which is 2kg (4,4 lbs) less than my goal weight.

It puzzles me. I am supposed to be on Consolidation, so my weight shouldn't drop anymore. I haven't really changed my exercise regime or eaten less than I usually do. Yes, there were two days when I cycled more than usual, but I have stopped cycling altogether now as it isn't safe anymore (we have snow). Despite walking to work being my only exercise, my weight still seems to drop.

I know I should just embrace it, but... it puzzles me. But perhaps the true weight suggested by Dukan is slightly off (56kg). Maybe 53kg is where I should be. Maybe, baby.

But we'll see how things go. Until further notice... Have a good weekend, my fellow Dukaners! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Take it and go with it :-)
    Your body is showing you the way ... As long as you don't try to *force* yourself to go too low, I'd trust your body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know :-) Luckily it seems to have settled down to around 54,5kg now. I am very happy with that! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on doing so well, Melly-Sue! :)

    I think I was under my goal weight just once -- and it was only by 0.5 pound. Other than that, I've been consistently above my goal weight... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last week I reached the stabilization Phase...just in time for Christmas! I too went below my true weight on Consolidation and have stayed 7lb below Dukan's estimation throughout (unintentially). I wanted 9st 2 to be my true weight rather than Dukan's 9st 5. My weight hovers during the week sometimes up to 9st 1, but every Friday drops back down to 8st 12.So, what I am trying to say is, it will iron itself out and eventually stabilize I think, even though it is below your true weight!!

    ReplyDelete