Change: +0,1 kg (0,2 lbs)
Goal weight: 55,2 kg (reached 06/11/2011)
Goal weight: 55,2 kg (reached 06/11/2011)
I have been a lazy blogger recently, for which I must apologize. As my defense I must say, however, that I have been very busy. Work is crazy and arranging the move to London has taken a lot of time and energy.
Diet-wise, things have been going well. After the drop a few weeks ago my weight has gone up a bit to a level close to my goal weight.
We had Christmas breakfast at work yesterday, which hardly affected my weight as I was trying to enjoy the delicious foods in moderation. For example, I used my two-slice-a-day bread allowance for it and ate mostly fresh veggies, turkey, cheese and some really yummy meatballs.
In terms of food, I am not too concerned about Christmas. Our traditional Christmas foods are quite vegetable and meat oriented, so it is quite low-carb to begin with. And grandma’s meatballs… Yum yum yum, I can’t wait!
I am not worried about eating too much sweets or drinking too much. Call me crazy, but chocolate makes me feel very bloated and drinking during Christmas has never been my thing. Having said that, I must admit I’m slightly worried about cheese. We always have a plate full of fantastic cheese, so that will probably be my downfall…
But I am really looking forward to this Christmas and the New Year. There’s nothing better than eating well, enjoying the company of your family and friends and watching all those lovely Christmas films with a warm cup of mullet wine and the Christmas tree sparkling next to you… I can hardly wait!
Besides, this year has been so incredibly hard for me in so many levels that I can’t wait for it to be over. Perhaps I will find a new love in my love, who knows… A girl can dream!
So, I don’t know if I’ll have time to blog before Christmas, but I’d like to wish you guys a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Thank you for the comment on the photos! I still think I look really fat!! anyway - getting back to it now and the only way is down.
ReplyDelete