Sunday, 4 December 2011

Day 29: Still losing weight...

Weight today: 54,1 kg (119,3 lbs)
Goal weight: 55,2 kg (reached 06/11/11)
Change: -1,1 kg (2,4 lbs)

I shouldn't really complain, but it seems that my weight loss is continuing despite being on the Consolidation Phase. Yes, on some days my weight has gone up and then down again, but now I'm reaching new lows. I reached 54,2 kg yesterday morning and this morning, I was at 54,1 kg. That is a new record for me.

And don't get me wrong, I am very happy that I haven't gained weight, but I have to say I am a bit confused. I've been eating quite a lot and disregarding the Consolidation rules. I have eaten loads of salty honey-roasted peanuts, a few cookies here and there and some potato crisps. Yesterday, I had cheesy lasagna for lunch. Also, some alcohol units have been involved... On Friday night.

So, while this sudden weight loss might be due to feeling slightly queasy after the drinkies of Friday night, I am surprised to see an even lower result on this Sunday morning. I did absolutely no exercise and just ate and ate yesterday. Surely my weight should go up again?

In terms of exercise, however, I have cycled more than usual because of my flea market stand. So, with cycling to work, to the market and then home, I think my cycling has added up to about 8km (almost 5 miles) a day.

But we'll see how things go. Maybe my weight will go up again tomorrow - I'll keep you guys posted. At the moment, I am a bit confused though.

3 comments:

  1. Confusing but good, you have done so well - very inspiring that this Dukan eating works. Thanks for the informative blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard from others that it's not unusual to keep losing during Consolidation - ESPECIALLY if you're cycling lots. Embrace it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Confusion continues. 53,2kg this morning.
    I know I should embrace the weight loss but I don't want to lose so much weight that my curves go... I have always taken great pride in my boobs and bum! ;D

    ReplyDelete