Goal weight: 55,2kg (reached 06/11/11)
Change: -0,4kg (0,9 lbs)
Yesterday, on the second day of my Consolidation Phase, I had my first Consolidation pure protein day. Because of that, my weight was down to 54,8 kg this morning. I know it’s going to go up as the week goes along, but it felt like an accomplishment to read that number on the digital screen… :-)
I started the day on a very good mood. For the first time in weeks, I slept quite well and had the energy to have a shower and do my hair properly in the morning.
It seems like good old food has never tasted so good and it's great rediscovering it. The breakfast I had – a cheesy toast – tasted divine after months of Cruise Phasing! Also, the apple I had as a snack before lunch tasted fantastic.
How weird! Has anyone else gone through the same experiences? :-)
Menu of the Day:
- A whole-wheat toasty (2 slices of whole grain bread, full fat processed cheese, red ramiro pepper and lettuce)
- Two cups of black coffee- An apple
- Beef stew with mixed vegetables (swede, cauliflower, carrots, green beans)
- Chicken salad with lettuce, onion, red ramiro pepper and cabbage
Exercise:
- 6km cycling to work and back (about 30 minutes)
Ha! Truly forbidden fruit!
ReplyDeleteThat's how I felt when I first started eating Ezekiel English muffins -- I thought they were incredibly flavorful & delicious (still do). My husband, on the other hand, thinks they taste very bland & "healthy"... :)
ReplyDeleteYummy!!!!!! Great to see the scale is so kind!!
ReplyDelete