Friday, 14 October 2011

Day 91: Setbacks.

The way I feel these days is like I'm on a rollercoaster. One moment I am really happy, the other I am really sad. I think it's all because of my break up, the scary future that lies ahead, and stress about work.

Because of this, my weight loss has taken a setback. Earlier on in the week, I was thrilled to read 56,0 kg (123,5 lbs). As the week has progressed, I have gained almost 2kg back. Maybe I never lost it in the first place, maybe it was just dehydration. I don't know.

Because of feeling so puzzled, I am going to stay with my parents for the weekend, so I might not update until Sunday evening / Monday morning. Have a good weekend everybody! x

3 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend, Melly-Sue ... and remember: if you weren't feeling what you are feeling right now, you wouldn't be human!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, Melly-Sue -- hope you have a wonderful weekend with your parents...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did the weekend go!?! hope you are feeling better and ready to re-attack Dukan! Me too I've gained 2 kg this week... but i am sure that this coming week they will be gone!! They are "false kilos" - that's how i like to call them... lets do it Melly-Sue!!! :)

    ReplyDelete