56kg (123,5lbs) this morning – words cannot express how amazing it feels! To date, I have managed to lose 11kg on the Dukan diet, and have just 1kg left to lose. To be honest I don’t really care if I lose that 1kg or not, but of course, it would make this process complete. I have almost 13 days left of the Cruise Phase (I said I would start my Consolidation Phase either when I reach my goal weight or when I reach Day 100), so we’ll see if that 1kg will disappear in this time. At the moment I am not stressing about the pending kilo, and just feel really happy that I have managed to reach my goal! I am no longer considered overweight and I feel pretty amazing about it.
I have had quite a few worries lately – I broke up with my boyfriend of almost two years and my beloved dog has had some health trouble. But, in the same time I feel super excited and happy about the future. For instance; I am thinner, healthier and about to start a new, prestigious university course. I'm moving to London shortly to pursue a career I have always dreamed of pursuing and I have never felt happier in the company of my friends. I feel like my dream is within my grasp, but in the same time, I am sad. Is it wrong to say that despite feeling down about the end of my relationship and the poor pup, I am super excited and happy in the same time? Perhaps yes and perhaps not.
To put it down on one word: I am a confused girl now.
To put it down on one word: I am a confused girl now.
Instead of posting yet another dull list of what I have eaten today, I am going to share with you five foods that I cannot wait to eat again (in moderation, of course…):
- Granny Smith Apples (I loooooove sweet and sour green apples)
- Rye bread (A Scandinavian delicacy… toasted and with butter!)
- Chinese Chicken Balls (The best celebration food in the world)
- Full Fat Cheese (Parmigiana-Reggiano & Manchego in particular!)
- Mashed potato (High carb but so good… with a bit of butter!)
At the rate I am dreaming about the forbidden foods… We’ll just see how long I’ll be able to keep my weight down ;-)
Rye bread is one of my all-time favorite foods too! That is crummy about your ex, although now it gives you an opportunity to meet someone new! Keep up the great work and positive attitude!
ReplyDelete-Dani
Congrats on your weight loss, Melly-Sue!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear about the break-up (and about your dog), but it definitely sounds like you've got a lot of exciting things coming up... keep up the good work! :)
I am sorry about your break-up. But it occured in a period you are feeling really good about yourself - so that's positive and maybe shows you that it's the "right direction".
ReplyDeleteI am with you on the rye bread and full-fat cheese! I could basically live on those two things only!
You are a champion!!! One more kilo ... that's nothing!!! Good luck with all the new things going on in your life!!
ReplyDeleteI miss potatoes... and chocolate!