Monday, 3 October 2011

Day 80: Lost 10kg!!!


Today, on the 80th day of my diet, I reached an amazing milestone. When I stepped on the scale this morning, my weight was 57,0 kg (125,7 lbs). This means that I have lost a total of 10 kg (22 lbs) since starting the diet on the 17th of July!

However, I am not absolutely convinced that this weight is truthful. I was really busy all weekend, just running from one place to another, so I ate very little and this sudden drop is possibly due to dehydration. Neither way, I am very happy about this. I am hoping to reach my goal of 55kg within the next three weeks so that by Day 100, I will be there. This is because I think 100 days of dieting is long enough and I am getting pretty fed up with the foods I eat.

I crowned my follower in a pageant finale on Saturday, and spent most of the day getting my hair and make up done and interviewing the candidates. It felt lovely to be pampered by professionals again, but I have to say hosting the event was quite stressful. Writing the hosting speeches was hard and performing them didn’t go to plan at all. So, although I am not happy with my performance, I am glad I was able to reach another mini goal on that day: I wanted to look amazing on the finale day, and I think I did – thanks to the weight loss and the help of the beauty professionals.

Today, I have spent a pure protein day with the following diet:
  • Rhubarb yoghurt (4% fat)
  • Roasted lamb with spicy Caucasian sauce
  • 2 cups of coffee (black)
  • 250g sausage with 2tbsp. low fat cream cheese
  • Fatfree cottage cheese
P.S. I have been able to resist the cheese temptation... Besides the cream cheese I had today ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! On reaching the -10 and on the weekend, which I am sure went much better than you think!! Any pictures of how amazing you looked??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Melly-Sue! And I agree with SlimC -- please post some pics from finale day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I "third" the call for pictures! -10 is a huge milestone ...!

    ReplyDelete