I have decided to ban cheese (except fat free cottage cheese) from my diet until I reach my goal weight. I hope I will see some movement in the scales soon, but I suppose I'll just have to wait and see. The first day has been tough, but I have survived it... Just!
I have always loved cheese, and I suppose I have made it my diet time comfort food. I have been under some stress lately, mostly due to money - what a surprise. I won't bore you with going on about money issues, let's just say that I'd rather I had more than what I do now.
Also; posting my nutritional facts the other day got me a bit worried. The diet for that day was far from healthy and quite rich in fat. I need to "get a grip" again and resume control on the diet and look towards eating lean beef, turkey, and chicken as well as fish, which I have been eating very little in the past few months.
Ah, Melly-Sue, I feel your pain -- I also ended up banning cheese from my diet during Cruise, because I felt like it stalled my weight loss (or even made me gain weight).
ReplyDeleteHope the money issues work themselves out...I know it can be stressful...
Don't get me started on money!!! It's worse than weight issues!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd that lottery thing never works out ;-)