Monday, 26 September 2011

Day 73: Menu In Numbers

58,8kg this morning - PHEW! I didn't gain any weight during my boyfriend's visit, which makes me feel a little better. The lady days are upon me though, so I shouldn't expect any significant loss in the next few days.

Out of curiosity, I decided to check what my daily menu looks like figurewise. Thus, I made a little table of my menu of the day, which you can see below. Apparently Blogger does not allow any kind of tables, so I made this little chart on Excel and took a picture of it with the Print Screen -option. And, here it is (minus coffee cups,  green tea and my daily vitamin pill):

  
So, the total of the day is 1473 calories, 124,4g of protein, 30g of carbohydrates, 17,8g of sugar and 91g of fat. I am still going to have something to eat tonight, possibly some cottage cheese, but generally, this is it for my average protein day. So I think my calorie-intake is about 1500-1700 calories per day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment