First of all - apologies for not updating lately. I have had a quite hectic few weeks, and this week should be no different. My boyfriend is visiting me so I doubt I will be able to update as much as I have in the past... ;-)
I have hardly made any progress in the past two weeks, but truth be told, I have been a lazy Dukaner. I have let myself enjoy a few celebratory treats (aka cheats), and haven't really obeyed my pure protein / veg & protein days. My weight is now 58,6kg (129,2 lbs) and although it is only 0,5kg less than I was 17 days ago, I consider it great progress.
During the weekend, my mother threw a birthday party, and I did eat 2 slices of a ham and red pepper pie AND a little bit of the yummy white chocolate blueberry mousse birthday cake extravaganza... And it tasted good beyond belief! I have also engaged in some alcohol consumption that is hindering the progress... I had three (blushes) glasses of white wine a few nights ago... :-S
Yeah. So if I am wondering about my progress slowing down I need to look in the mirror. But I am so close to my true weight of 55kg that I won't give in now with only 3,6 kg to go!
Congrats on maintaining your weight loss, and on being so close to your goal! :)
ReplyDeleteBlogging definitely helps me to stick to this diet ... makes me feel accountable! Don't give up - on either one! :-)
ReplyDeleteYou're almost there!! keep going!!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! <3
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, blogging is indeed helpful! :-)