Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Day 60: Another birthday passed!

Another fantastic, fun-filled Saturday night and a hangover that made me shake all over. Sunday was another pure protein day and I decided to have another one on Monday to get back on the Dukan wagon - permanently.

I had a wonderful birthday yesterday - although the weather was gloomy and I was still feeling slightly shaky due to Saturday's fun times, I felt wonderful due to the lovely messages and kind wishes I received. I also received a wonderful bouquet of pink roses from my boyfriend delivered at work. What made his gesture even more special was that he lives out of the country, and thus had called the floral shop to get them specifically delivered to me on my birthday. Take a look:

My birthday flowers!
Anyway, on to talk about the diet. I am back to 59,1 kg (130,3 lbs) after a week of... well, not really cheating, but slacking off. However - after stuffing my face with this much food today, I doubt there will be progress tomorrow.

Menu for the day (Protein & Veg):
- Fatfree natural yoghurt with cinnamon and sweetener
- 2 cups of black coffee
- 2 mini chocolate oatmeal muffins
- Turkey breast, 1 slice of 5% cheese, fat-free cottage cheese and 0,5dl mixed veg *
- 6 lean Scandinavian sausages with cabbage, onion, spinach and 3 slices of 5% cheese **

* Didn't have any veg left in the morning so just scrapped together what I had :-(
** Umm... yeah. I'm actually a bit embarrassed to share this with you, but this is a dish that I just made with whatever I had in the fridge... 

2 comments:

  1. Dinner sounds like something you'd get served in a restaurant in Prague so your being very continental!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous flowers...glad you had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete