Thursday, 25 August 2011

Day 41; Stupid diet troll... and some exciting new developments!

The stupid diet troll is messing about again. There's been a 0,8kg / 1,8lbs weight gain after Monday, all due to the stupid troll that always comes to mess up the progress when it is that annoyingly frequent time of the month. My good friend, the Google Search Engine, told me that usually before and during periods, weight loss stops as the body acquires more fluids. In about a weeks time, there should be some progress again... I really hope that my good friend is right, especially since my periods haven't even started yet! But they are coming, oh yes, for I have been a moody girl (replace the word girl with the *b-word*) for the past few days.

So, for the exciting new developments... I don't usually post stuff about my personal life, but this does reflect the progress I have made with the weight loss! Besides working full time, I have been doing some PR jobs. Last October, I actually won a local PR pageant (they were obviously not looking at a model as I won weighing about 70kg). Now, one of the local department stores has expressed interest in having me as one of the girls showcasing new autumn clothes. I am very excited about the opportunity, especially after the weight loss!

I had a similar job last year after winning, and I felt so self-conscious about being the biggest girl there. Now, I am closer to their weight, and feel far more confident about myself! And, when I sent the lady in charge a recent photo of myself, she didn't immediately turn down my application. Instead, she thanked me for my interest and said she would contact me again when she gets all the details sorted. I don't want to jinx anything, but I think I'm in. And I will be paid (very little) too! :-) If I get the job I might have to post some pictures... We'll see.

Moving on to give you the menu of my day (which I haven't done in a while).

Menu (P+V)
- Natural 0% yoghurt with oat grains, cinnamon and sweetener
- 2 slices of 5% processed cheese
- Chicken with curry seasoning *
- Chicken leg with cauliflower mash (with a tiny bit of swede and broccoli)
- Low fat ham for snacking

* I had a pure protein lunch. I was supposed to add veg to my lunchbox in the morning but I forgot!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new modeling job -- and yes, you should definitely post pictures afterward! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exciting news about the PR job! You should definitely post pictures if that goes through!!!

    ReplyDelete