There has been a slight setback with my progress. Within two days, I went from 60,7kg up to 60,9kg and then this morning to 61,2kg.
I was quite concerned (not to mention frustrated) before I remembered that lady-times are soon upon me... I should be getting my periods within the next few days, so I think my body is probably getting ready for them. Oh bull. I suppose moodiness is to be expected...
I am going over to my parents place for the weekend. My mom has started the Dukan as well, so I won't have that much problems staying on the Dukan wagon, hehee! ;-)
Also... There are a few great possibilities offered to me (job-wise), so I will give you an update about those soon... Hopefully, by the end of the day, I will have some answers!
Keep us posted! And don't let the diet troll defeat you ...!
ReplyDeleteLady-times suck. Stick with it, hun - and maybe ignore the scales for the next few days...? ;-)
ReplyDeleteCharlotte xx
Thanks guys! I will try my best not to let the troll win! :-)
ReplyDeleteNo news yet regarding the job thing... but hopefully soon!
So awesome that your mom is doing the diet with you... :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck on the job front!