Because of my weight loss, my head has been in the clouds. I made extra effort to look nice for work today and I wore a pair of jeans I bought in May. I bought them for £5 (7€) on a sale, and hadn't worn them before as they were too tight. Well - they are tight no more! I felt like a lean mean queen of the world.
Also, when I cycled to work, every single (male driven) car stopped to let me pass the road! I bet it's the jeans... :-)
I am on such a high at the moment that the whole world seems fantastic! I've turned into a loving airhead who is obsessed with how good she looks... But you know, this phase won't last, so no need to go slapping me in the face yet. Tomorrow I might be back to my complaining ways, but right now... I am over the moon!
Menu (Veg+P)
- Natural yoghurt with vanilla yoghurt + 2 tbsp. oat bran
- 2 cups of coffee (black)
- Scandinavian salmon soup (salmon, swede, leek, onion, pepper, milk)
- Home-made cabbage rolls (cabbage, lean beef mince, onion, pepper, spinach, egg, 5% grated cheese) with piri-piri sauce *
- 150g wafer-thin turkey slices (for snacking)
* While shopping today, I noticed that piri-piri sauce, besides being really yummy, has...
Per 100g
12 kcal energy
12 kcal energy
0,5g protein
0,8g carbs
0,7g fat
And basically all you need is a few drops to spice up any dish! :-)
I love this post! You ARE the lean mean queen of the world -- and it sounds like all the male drivers know it, too... :)
ReplyDeleteYou got visited by the Whoosh Fairy! Hurray! :)
ReplyDelete