Thursday, 18 August 2011

Day 34; Menu in pictures!


I decided to list my menu of the day with pictures. This is what a truthful Dukan protein day diet looks like - for me. Below you can see the meaty menu of the day.

Breakfast: natural & vanilla yoghurt with cinnamon and oat grains

Lunch: ½ turkey breast fillet and 1 chicken breast fillet, grilled.

Snack: 6 thin slices of turkey with fat free cottage cheese.
Dinner: ½ turkey breast, 1 chicken breast, 6 slices of 5% Swiss cheese, 0% cream cheese, 1tbsp. sugar free ketchup.

+
Snack: 6 slices of the turkey and 4 slices of 5% Swiss cheese

P.S. I am continuing to make progress! 5,4 kg (11,9 lbs) gone and still dropping! I'm very close to the halfway point (0,6kg / 1,3 lbs)!

1 comment:

  1. I liked seeing your menu in pictures -- so fun to see (literally) what other people on this diet are eating... :)

    And congrats on your progress!

    ReplyDelete