What a relief it was to step on the scale this morning and notice that despite spending the weekend away I had managed to continue losing weight. I now weigh 64,1 kg (141,3 lbs) and I am feeling very good about it.
Also, I made a little bit of oat grain porridge for breakfast. I recommend that for everyone on the diet - it really boosted my energy levels for the morning!
So, today, I felt much better than yesterday. I mean, getting up in the morning is hard, but after breakfast, I felt much better. Tomorrow, another pure protein day awaits, but i am confident I can pull through.
- Oat Grain Porridge
- 2 cups of black coffee
- Chicken with salad leaves, onion, pepper, and rocket leaves
- Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- Chicken Curry with pepper, onion, curry paste and natural yoghurt
- 2 small Dukan pancakes
PLEASE NOTE: I made the pancakes thinking they'd be really good for you, however, I DO NOT recommend doing them! I bought fat free milk powder, and when I had just finished my 2nd pancake, I noticed that 100g of the powder contains 50g of carbs. As the recipe calls for 160g of milk powder, I counted that I probably had 30g of carbs with those two pancakes... So I was forced to throw the rest of them to the bin. Such waste :-(
- 2 small Dukan pancakes
PLEASE NOTE: I made the pancakes thinking they'd be really good for you, however, I DO NOT recommend doing them! I bought fat free milk powder, and when I had just finished my 2nd pancake, I noticed that 100g of the powder contains 50g of carbs. As the recipe calls for 160g of milk powder, I counted that I probably had 30g of carbs with those two pancakes... So I was forced to throw the rest of them to the bin. Such waste :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment