Pure Protein today. This morning, my weight was 64,2 kg (141,5 lbs). I know it is only 0,1kg more than yesterday, and such fluctuations do happen, but it was the first day when I felt a little bit frustrated. Must have been those darn pancakes...
What I learned however is that you just have to keep on going, even if you're feeling a bit low. Thus, I cycled to town later on and in the look for some cheering up. Instead of buying something sweet (which I would have done in the past), I went shopping for clothes.
When I tried on a few shirts I was a little bit shocked at my reflection. My tummy looked a lot flatter! I could see a change, and I loved seeing it, but there is still a long way to go before I am happy with my appearance. This is a nice progress, though... :-)
So I didn't buy any clothes, but felt cheered up after witnessing some progress. Hah. I am so easy to please.
My menu of the day has been quite boring today, but tomorrow is grocery shopping day. I think I need to add some fish to my diet, so I'm going to get some tomorrow.
Menu:
- Apple yoghurt (fat 2%) with 1,5 tbsp. oat grain
- 2 cups of black coffee
- Cottage cheese, curry chicken and yoghurt sauce for lunch (and dinner)
- Cottage cheese for snack
No comments:
Post a Comment