Sunday, 24 July 2011

Dukan Diet, Day 8

I am proud of myself. I managed to resist most of the temptations during this weekend. I did, however, have 8 cheese ball crisps, but I actually gave my permission to have them because I was feeling so out of energy that I felt like I needed a little "boost". If that harms my progress, fine.

I have to say though... Today was a hard day like most "pure protein" days are.

For some reason, I felt quite woozy, possibly due to the fact that I might not have drunk enough water. Or maybe the fact that I had to replace the oat grains with rye grain crisp bread might be to blame. On MyDukanDiet it states that the oat grains are "non-negotiable" so they cannot be replaced with any other type of grains. Just to be safe, I am going to start my day tomorrow with a Vanilla Oat Bran Porridge.

Day 8 Menu:
- a little slice of rye grain crisp bread
- 1 boiled egg
- 3 slices of turkey
- 2½ chicken breasts
- 1tbsp. reduced sugar Ketchup
- 1 egg white
- 2 cups of black coffee
- 3 grilled chicken drumsticks with curry coating

...and the lapse of the weekend:
- 8 cheese ball crisps .... :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment