I am on Day 3 of the Dukan Diet, which means I can have protein and vegetables today. This is the first day of my "Cruise Phase", in which you alternate between Protein only and Protein & Vegetable days.
Now, at the end of my "attack phase"... well, I think the results speak for themselves:
Day 1: 67,0kg (147,7 lbs)
Day 2: 66,2kg (145,9 lbs)
Day 3: 65,4kg (144,2 lbs)
So, in 2 days.... - 1,6 kg (3,5 lbs). I am very happy with that! I remember the last time I went on the Dukan I dropped 3kg in 3 days, but... I was bigger then (74 kg or 163 lbs).
Anyway, here are some of my notes for Day 2 (yesterday):
I didn't find obeying the "Protein only" diet too challenging. In fact, it seemed quite easy to do. Here is a list of the things I ate yesterday:
- Breakfast: 1 fried egg (no oil) and 1 cup of coffee
- Snack: 1 fried egg (no oil... I cooked this at home in the morning and had it at work)
- Lunch: 5 lean beef meatballs (left over from Day 1, at work)
- Snack: Apple yoghurt (fat content 2%) with 1½ tbsp of oat bran mixed with it. 1 cup of coffee.
- Dinner: Some roast chicken (without the skin)
Also, instead of taking a "20 minute walk" I took a "10 minute walk" and cycled to work and back (6,5km altogether).
Notes about today (Day 3):
Today was harder. Introducing vegetables to the diet made me crave things like salad dressing, coleslaw (and I never even really liked it!!) and... bread. I knew bread was going to be a tough one so I am not surprised about that, but coleslaw?!
Anyway, here was my menu for the day:
- Breakfast: Apple yoghurt (fat content 2%) with 2 tbsp. of oat bran and 1 cup of coffee
- Lunch: Roasted chicken breast (without the skin), rocket and salad leaves, cucumber slice, red pepper, red onion and seasoning with 1tbsp. of a low-fat cream cheese (fat content %)
- Snack: Some more salad and 1 cup of coffee
- Dinner: An egg omelette with rocket leaves, red pepper, red onion and roast chicken... Recipe coming in the next post!
In terms of moving, I cycled to work and back again and took a 20 minute walk. That should do it for the day.
Generally speaking, I have felt better this time around that I did the last time I did the Dukan diet. I think the weight loss I managed to do earlier (5kg last year) has improved my general body shape, thus this is a little bit easier.
Hopefully this all doesn't backfire on me... Without further adieu... Catch you later!
No comments:
Post a Comment