Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Dukan Diet, Day 11

Day 11 and - another challenging day. The scale greeted me with the same number as two days ago; 64,1 kg (141,3 lbs). It is better than yesterday, but I was hoping to reach the 63s today. But, I can't "tell" my body to go there, so it has to happen when my body is ready.

Yet today's challenge lies in the fact that I am on the first day of my "lady days". I have been craving so much sweet stuff that it's unreal. When I went shopping after work, I glanced at chocolate muffins with that really good vanilla sauce thing inside and of how absolutely delicious they looked... But I stayed strong. I didn't break, and I hastened my steps towards the fish and meat isle.

Because of my periods, I've been feeling a bit off today. As usually happens on the first day, I am in a lot of pain and have trouble concentrating on things. I am also a bit sceptical about making any progress whilst I'm on period, because I usually gain weight during them.

Here is my menu for the day (so far):
- 1 oat pancake (2 tbsp. oat grain, 1 egg, 2 teasp. yoghurt, ½ teasp. sweetener)
- 2 cups of black coffee
- chicken salad with cucumber, cottage cheese, and cabbage
- grilled salmon fillet with peppers, onion and 1 egg white + 2 teasp. hot salsa
- cottage cheese (for snacking)

I might make some spinach quiche for later... This sounds so yummy. As I am not a fan of ham, I think I'll replace the ham with turkey. And also, because I need some iron at this time of the month... :-)

2 comments:

  1. You are doing GREAT on this diet!!! The direction is a steady down ... keep on going!
    Moonday
    http://dukandiet-journey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words, Moonday! :-)

    ReplyDelete