Weight today: 61,3kg (135 lbs / 9st 9 lbs)
Goal weight: 55kg (121 lbs / 8st 9 lbs)
Change: -0,7kg (1.5 lbs)
Weight left to lose: 6,3kg (13.9 lbs)
After just one day on the Attack Phase, I have lost 0.7kg (or 1.5 lbs). I think this is a terrific start – from previous experience, I know the Attack Phase is really efficient, but I'm still amazed at how quick it can actually be.
This morning, I woke up feeling quite tired, despite going to bed 7.5 hours earlier. I remember from the previous cycle of the diet that I did sleep a lot, and perhaps I really should go to bed earlier... Sleeping is so lovely, anyway, I don't understand why I don't do more of it, really! :)
My usual pattern has been to get up at 6.45am, get ready for work, grab a pre-cooked lunch and breakfast and take the tube to work. I usually arrive at work around 8.20am and have my breakfast and morning coffee there. This morning was no different, however, I felt really nauseous in the morning tube. Whether this actually is diet-related, I'm not sure, but it certainly was a bit out of the ordinary.
After my lunch, I began to feel some stomach pains – indigestion, perhaps. I drank water and soon, it passed, but it sure was uncomfortable. The rest of the workday went alright, and I have to confess, I failed a little. Someone brought in a chocolate and a coffee cake to the office for their birthday, and I could not resist. I cut a little piece of the coffee cake, and despite someone noting it was 'the smallest piece of cake' they had ever seen, this sweet mouthful made me feel very guilty.
When I got home from work, troubles continued. I cooked 'turkey carbonara' with turkey breast, turkey bacon, spring onion, chives and cream cheese, and added three spoonfuls of cream cheese. Unfortunately I cannot eat the fat-free ones, as they are not lactose-free, so I opted for the LactoFree range's one. This one had some fat in it, though, and partially contributed to my troubles that night.
After having dinner, I was still feeling peckish, and ate not one, not two, but SIX slices of the LowLow processed cheese.
And there you have it, quite a few little challenges today... Hopefully tomorrow, the last day on the Attack, will be better... Wish me luck!
And this is what I ate:
Breakfast: Oatbran pancake with splenda, cinnamon and cardamom + 2 cups of black coffee
Snacks: 150g fat-free natural yogurt
Lunch: Vietnamese style beef soup with egg and spring onion
Snacks: 600ml Pepsi Max cherry, a mouthful of coffee cake
Dinner: 'Turkey carbonara' with turkey breast, turkey bacon, cream cheese, chives and chicken stock.
Snacks: 6 slices LowLow cheese.
No comments:
Post a Comment