Monday, 1 August 2011

Dukan Diet, Day 14, 15, and 16

I just returned from a journey of three days which included a lot of travelling and spending some quality time with my friends. However, I am a little bit worried about how this might have affected my diet, as I had to eat out on a few instances.

On Saturday, I had a chicken caesar salad with the salad dressing on the side and no croutons. On Sunday, I had another chicken caesar salad (without croutons and dressing on the side) and a Subway turkey salad with cheese and sweet onion dressing. I know there were some carbs in the sauce, but at that point I decided I'd have it anyway. I didn't eat the meal completely because the amount of sauce made me feel disgusted. Today, I had some steamed veg and chicken curry at a Nepalese restaurant.

In other words - for the past 3 days I have been having protein + veg days with a few minor "cheats". Tomorrow, I will continue with a pure protein day, and I will weigh myself in the morning and let you know how I'm doing.

1 comment:

  1. Let us know how this affected your weight! I myself will be on vacation for almost three weeks beginning tomorrow and am kind of worried how i will resist!!!

    ReplyDelete