Thursday, 21 July 2011

Dukan Coleslaw

I have been craving coleslaw during the past few days. I don't even know why exactly, because it has never been "my thing", but this diet makes me crave silly things.
So, I checked a few days ago, and the basic ingredients for coleslaw are allowed during the Dukan diet. So today, I made some. Obviously, carrots are only allowed in moderation, but if you haven't got a problem with them, then go for it.

Dukan coleslaw with grilled pork and salad leaves.
Ingredients:
200g of white cabbage
1 carrot
½ dl leek *
1 dl Dukan mayonnaise
salt (if needed)

* I used red onion because I didn't have any leek

Making it is really simple - just chop the cabbage and leek into tiny pieces and grate the carrot into tiny sections. Mix them together in a bowl, add the Dukan mayonnaise and the coleslaw is ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment