I have managed to drop 5kg - that's almost 10 pounds - since I last blogged (April 22nd), going down from 73kg to 68kg. I am finding it quite hard to keep going, although I am really excited by the results. I want to get down to 60kg, and that will take time, but like any dieter, I am a little discouraged by the slow process...
I've been slipping quite a lot, I have to admit. Had I not, I may have lost more than just 5kg. It seems like my main problem is eating out: it's really hard to find tasty meals! I mean, most places offer the typical Chicken Caesar or Chicken and Bacon Salad, but that's pretty much it. It does get boring after a while. And steak always comes with a side of chips, which are quite hard to resist, I must admit!
Overall, however, I am quite pleased with myself. Although I have been slipping, I haven't regained the weight I've lost. And, I am halfway in my weight loss process already! If I could lose another 5kg within the next month I would be super happy! Here's hoping I won't slip any more...
No comments:
Post a Comment