Weight today: 60.8kg / 134 lbs / 9st. 8 lbs (-1.2kg)
Goal weight: 55kg
Change from yesterday: ?
Total weight lost: -1.2kg / 2.6 lbs
Weight left to lose: 5.8kg / 12.8 lbs (less than a stone)
No change weight-wise since the last post a week ago and I have to admit, it's been another bad week for me diet-wise. Things have been really difficult and I've allowed the dieting to become less of a priority.
My boyfriend (who I live with) was hospitalised last Saturday night because of an infection, and he has been in the ward ever since. The worry and the grief of having him there, in pain, caused me to disregard the diet. I was also feeling quite anxious due to loneliness I think, and so, I ate very badly – only a few times a day and at very inconvenient hours. And I didn't really look at what I stuffed down my throat.
Now things seem to be improving. He's coming home today. Maybe I can resume the diet now...
Here's hoping! x
No comments:
Post a Comment