As I mentioned in my previous post, I am going to attend a wedding on 4 April, which is Wednesday next week. My plan has been to continue with Consolidation until then, just to make sure I fit into the lovely dress I have bought for the occasion :-)
I just tried the dress on, and it does fit - barely! So, in a desperate attempt to make it fit well, I am doing a mini Attack phase. So tomorrow, I will have a pure protein day, a veg and protein day on Monday, and another pure protein day on Tuesday.
This might all sound really silly to you, but have a look at the dress... It is worth showing off! After Wednesday, you will (hopefully) see me wearing it ;-)
![]() |
| The dress, by Jane Norman. |
Hope you're having a good weekend everyone!

GORGEOUS DRESS! Can't wait to see the photo :-)
ReplyDeleteOMG what a gorgeous dress, I agree with Moonday. WOW!
ReplyDelete