Weight today: 53,5 kg (118 lbs)
Goal weight: 55,2 kg (reached 06/11/11)
Change: -1,7 kg (3,7 lbs)
Just a quickie update! I finally managed to find a scale, so after a week of staying in London, my weight has remained where it should be. I have been twisting the Consolidation rules a lot though, and need to get back to obeying them again. I'm afraid I haven't been eating well at all... Running around in London looking for a job might be the reason why!
Here is my appallingly bad Menu of the Day:
Breakfast:
- 2 slices of Finncrisp rye bread + sunflower oil spread
- 1 slice of low fat mature cheese
- 1 egg, scrambled
- 1 cup of coffee, black
Lunch:
- 100g of mixed nuts *tut, tut*
- 1 cup of coffee, black
Dinner:
- 100g turkey breast
- 2 slices of Leerdammer cheese
- Mixed salad leaves
- Heinz Low Fat salad cream
- 1 cup of peppermint tea
I'll update more later on this week... Hopefully I'll have some news then, regarding a job etc... ;-)
P.S. Please don't follow my bad dietary example! I should have had fruit, a proper lunch and real bread, not just Finncrisp! :S
I LOVE FINNCRISP!!! Thank goodness I can't get it here in Italy, as despite it's wholesome image it is a real triggerfood for me!!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome in London and best of luck in your job search!!!