Just a quick progress check before the weekend:
63,4 kg (139,8 lbs). That is the magic number of the day (and yesterday).
Also, I will be going away for the weekend. We are having a family re-union on Sunday and I have told my mother that I would attend it. Temptations lie ahead, but I think I'll be ok. :-)
Menu of the day (Veg&P):
- Natural yoghurt (fat free) with cinnamon, sweetener and oat grains
- Chicken cabbage stew (chicken, onion, cabbage, yellow pepper)
- Meatball omelette (chopped handmade burgers, 2 eggs, a dash of yoghurt, 2tbsp. ricotta, pepper, mixed veg and leek)
- Cottage cheese for snack.
Have a wonderful time at your family reunion!
ReplyDeleteI'll be seeing family as well this weekend, and I'm definitely a little nervous about being tempted to stray food-wise...must be strong... :)
Thank you, Vicki! And good luck to you too :-)
ReplyDelete