Friday, 22 July 2011

Dukan Diet, Day 6

When I stepped on the scale this morning, I noticed that my weight was the same as yesterday (64,5 kg / 142,2 lbs). With the mozzarella slip yesterday, I'm not surprised, however, the good thing is it didn't go up.

On a brighter note, I just realised something. When I started the Dukan, my BMI was 25,5. Now, on my 6th day, it is 24,58. I am no longer considered overweight (according to the BMI, normal weight is considered to be a value between 18.5 and 24,99)! :-)

Today is a protein day. For breakfast, once more, I had the low-fat Apple yoghurt (Fat content 2%) and for lunch I have packed chicken meatballs and some turkey slice for snacking.

Tonight I may cook an omelette with turkey and some left over, low fat cream cheese. We'll see.

Anyway. I'm going away for the weekend, so I may not update this blog until Monday. Until the next time... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment